Helivision aerial filmwork has an approved “FAA Motion Picture and Television Operations Manual”. We offer a smooth, stable aerial platform to accommodate the aerial filming and video needs of our clients. Helivision is the resource for location scouting, storyships and cameraships. We have 30+ years of aerial video production experience in helicopter camera stabilization systems such as Cineflex, GSS, Wescam (Pictorvision) and Spacecam.
SUPPORT GEAR AND OPTIONS
- Optional Panasonic 8.4″ BT-LH900A LCD rear cabin mounted director’s monitor.
- On-board 12VDC, 24VDC auxiliary power available through 3 and 4 pin XLR plugs to power various camera systems and gyros.hd Cineflex Elite camera system.
- On-board 110V AC power.
- FAA approved custom aircraft hard points for installation of heavier camera systems.
- HD microwave downlinks for live real-time video to a ground based receive site.
- VHF and UHF programmable air-to-ground communications./li>
- On-board GPS navigation with weather, obstruction and terrain avoidance.